WHAT IS A BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH?
WHAT IS A BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH?
The organic bamboo toothbrush comprises a natural bamboo handle and fine bristles that make for clean teeth and a healthy mouth. You can be sure there’s no chemical coming in contact with your mouth, and the best part? It’s 100% biodegradable.
Why You Need To Choose Bamboo Toothbrushes?
Can you put bamboo in your mouth?
Why can you put bamboo in the mouth?
Do bamboo toothbrushes harbor bacteria?
How Best To Choose A? Bamboo Toothbrush?
- The bristles are available in four ranges of thickness- 0.15 mm (less used), 0.18 mm, 0.2 mm, and 0.22 mm. In contrast, 0.18mm bristles are too soft and easy to bend, 0.2mm bristles are medium-textured bristle. If the unused bamboo toothbrush is bent, please use a hair dryer to shape the distance.? Toothbrush bristles in daily use have 1 to 2 months of life in them. Europeans and Americans brush their teeth more vigorously, so they generally choose rough bristles; Asians brush gently, so softer bristles are preferred. To distinguish from the head, the hairs are either pointed or flat. The ones with pointed tips are more delicate.
- we cut the round bamboo and pass it through the round knife, which will cut out 12 bamboo sticks of equal proportion.
- Observe the color of the bamboo handle. A high-quality bamboo toothbrush should use carbonized bamboo that comes in a deep color.
- Observe the overall feeling of the bristles. Check for the quality of the bristles. They should be neat and orderly, not bent or destroyed;
- Pull the bristles by hand. A top quality bamboo toothbrush cannot have its bristles pulled out.
- Carefully observe the color inside the hole in the bristles. You’re good to go if it’s a silvery white color. That means aluminum was used to implant the bristles. Despite being exposed to water for a long time, the aluminum will not rust.
- Feel the entire bamboo handle with your hand. A high-quality one will not scratch your hand or hurt your mouth.
What Are The Bristles Made Of?
- Nylon Bristles– produced by DuPont. They come in the conventional colors — black, white, red, yellow, blue, and green.
2. Charcoal Bristles refer to the incorporation of carbon fiber into nylon. The charcoal used for the bamboo toothbrush originated in japan. The raw material is oak produced at high temperature. The carbon is hard, the density is high, and the carbon content can be between 93%-96%.
Charcoal comes with countless pores of 2 to 3 microns, all of which are in contact with air to remove bleach or chlorine from tap water. Rich in negative ions, the charcoal is the most natural air cleaner, can produce negative ions, reduce stress and eliminate tension.
3. Tea Polyphenols Bristles– these refer to the incorporation of tea polyphenols into nylon. Tea polyphenols is a general term for polyphenols in tea. Studies have shown that active substances such as tea polyphenols have anti-toxic and anti-radiation effects and anti-cancer effects.
4.?Natural Boar Bristles– this is bamboo toothbrush with biodegradable bristles. In Europe and the United States, the combs used by people are basically hairbrush, and since ancient times, pig hair has been identified as the best and softest hair brush material. This refers to the bristles of 5 cm or more that grow in the neck and back of the pig. Rigid toughness is elastic, not easy to deform, resistant to moisture, and not affected by cold and heat.
How To Make Bamboo Toothbrush?
First, we cut the round bamboo and pass it through the round knife, which will cut out 12 bamboo sticks of equal proportion.
Next, the roughbamboo sticks are processed into clean and smooth bamboo strips.
Then, The bamboo is then cooked at high temperature. This causes organic substances such as sugar, starch, and protein in bamboo to decomposed and degenerated so that fungi and other insects lose their nutrient resources.At the same time, the fungi in the bamboo are killed.
Then , A machine is used to fashion the bamboo sticks into the shape of a toothbrush handle.
It’s now time to punch the head of each toothbrush handle with another machine. The number of holes, mode of placement, and the punching of each toothbrush head is a fixed programmed format.
The next step is to implant the bristles into the toothbrush handle.
After implanting the bristles, the next stage is quality inspection of the finished toothbrush to set aside the defective products.
Once the defective toothbrushes are taken out, the laser logo is imprinted on the good ones.
How To Reuse Bamboo Toothbrush?
Do bamboo toothbrushes get moldy?Yes.If you put a moist bamboo toothbrush in a sealed bag, it will become moldy if not used for a long time.
How To Store Bamboo Toothbrush??
Each time you brush your teeth, make sure to washthe toothpaste and any other stains thoroughly off the bamboo toothbrush. Keep it clean and in a well ventilated area. Also dry it under the sun every seven (7) days and you can rest assured that it won’t develop molds.
How Long Does A Bamboo Toothbrush Last?
The average life cycle for a bamboo toothbrush is 1-2 months.
How To Recycle Bamboo Toothbrush?
Bamboo toothbrushes can be recycled. You can use a clip to take out the bristles and the bamboo handle can be composted.
Who Sells Bamboo Toothbrushes?
skymood is wholesale and design supplier online manufacturers from China.
with your logo.
Stock model: MOQ 100 pcs; mixed-color.
Design model:MOQ 2000 pcs; mixed 3 colors.
Which Bamboo Toothbrush Case Packaging Would You Choose?
If you feel that our content is valuable and can help your fans, please forward it out and let more people benefit. thanks